Belts are flat and uniform cuts of metal cross-section that are formed on various types of sheets. In other words, strips (narrow) with different widths, which of course have different materials, including: plastic, cotton, steel, aluminum, metal, alloy, iron, etc. The most important difference between metallic and non-metallic belts is their tensile strength. Belts are checked and selected based on type, application, place of use, desired features, strength, etc. The most widely used type of belt is iron belt. In this article, the belt refers to the iron (metal) belt, which is usually made of low carbon steel and has more uses than other types. The most common use of belts is in construction and industry.
Belts are used to create a mechanical link and transfer energy between two or more shafts. The straps are wrapped around the money.
Applications of steel belt
Steel belts have various applications based on quality and size. Belts are used in many different places and devices.
- Steel belts are mostly used for making electric cables, telephones, making bicycles, household appliances, transformers, etc.
- Steel belts are used to pack all kinds of glass, profile, wood, MDF, etc.
- It is used in the construction of fences, guards and stairs, production of doors and windows, windbreaks.
- The production of home appliances, including washing machines, dishwashers, kitchen hoods, is done with the help of iron belts.
- One of the important applications of this structure is to bear the weight of the structure. This product increases the security factor and can help reduce project construction and production costs.